Monday, November 1, 2010

About ME!(:

Hey! My name is Siti Nur Hafiza but i prefer being called Hafiza. My close friends call me Pisang which is banana in malay. I can't really remember how that name came about. I'm a Year 1 in Accounting and Finance.

Some of the activities that I enjoy are playing Wii, especially Band Hero, baking/cooking(i'd love to set up my own cafe one day), eating, watching tv and sleeping. And i really enjoy reading, especially books by Jodi Picoult and the little black dress series. I love listening to music but there isn't any particular singer that i like. As long as the song is nice, i'll like it. Most of the time, i listen to songs on 987fm(The Muttons are funny!).

When I'm watching tv, I like to watch How I Met Your Mother, Criminal Minds and some korean dramas. And i really enjoy watching Formula One races as well. Most people think it's really boring watching cars go round the circuit but it's actually really interesting. I would love to watch the Singapore race next year from the green room but tickets are around $3000!   

One hobby that I'm really passionate about is baking. Some recipes are really simple so you should just try it. This is totally a cliche but pratice makes perfect(:

No comments:

Post a Comment